Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And I still pray somehow.

Being the Atheist I am, God, ironically I would like to speak to you. I would like to tell you how you've fucked me on this life I have, and I wonder, "Why?" What is it that you have planned for me? How should I make myself feel content with all the conflict in the air?

I want to figure out myself truly. Or rather, I would like myself to be honest to everyone around me.

But I know that nothing can make it easier.

I ask you of this one thing: Give me a fucking miracle.

I don't care how big or small, ease my sorrow, for at least one day, and convince me that you are capable of doing this.

Let me love again, let me feel again, let me just be human, and not have to feel guilty for once.

At least show me that someone in this world can just accept me for who I am, and not how they perceive me to be.

Let me feel love for once tomorrow.

Thank You,
Christopher Pamesa

No comments:

Post a Comment